Are You Ready To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally?
High BP is the number 1 cause of death and this it the perfect time to lower yours! In this program you'll learn exactly how people just like you are doing it.Enroll in Course
Scroll down to access the first part of the course for FREE!
Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally is a 5 part course giving you all the information you need to get your blood pressure down, and includes:
- 5 information packed sessions that you can watch and read at your convenience
- Session 1 - you'll learn why you have high blood pressure, it is no accident!
- Session 2 - you'll learn what food heals your cardiovascular system allowing your BP to come down
- Session 3 - you'll learn what food is destroying your cardiovascular system and pushing your BP up
- Session 4 - you'll learn about how sleep, stress, and exercise fit in
- Session 5 - you'll be given practical advice on how to implement what you've learned into your normal day
- Advice to work with your own doctor about reducing your medication
- An opportunity to ask Dr Julie Coffey your questions
I've been a medical doctor in the UK since 1998. Since feeling the aches and pains of middle-age creep up on me, and experiencing some minor health problems I really got my act together about my own health and weight.
This might sound funny coming from a doctor, but we’re not taught a great deal about health. Instead we learn about illness and disease, and what medicine to ‘fix’ it with. This is why you're likely to get offered pills when you see your doctor.
I've researched natural health extensively and have transformed my own health as a result. This has built on my background of two decades of being a family doctor. This puts me into a great position to help you improve your health naturally, while understanding fully any illness and disease you may already be suffering.
I’m just a pretty normal person who enjoys food and having a good time as much as anyone. I do the ‘right things’ about 80-85%% of the time, which is enough to enjoy great health!