Are You Ready For A Good Night's Sleep?
Sleeping well is better than any anti-aging face cream in making you look younger, & it's the best tonic for an energy boost + it helps with weight loss too!Enroll in Course
Scroll down to access the first part of the course for FREE!
Use this coupon £100-OFF until Sunday
Get the whole course now at this introductory offer because...
The price increases on Monday and will never be this low again!
At the core of 'Are You Ready For A Good Night's Sleep?' are the 12 key areas that will enable you to rediscover your natural and healthy sleep pattern, and includes:
- Getting in alignment with your genetics because they have a BIG impact on sleep
- How to increase melatonin (sleepy hormone) at the right time
- Caffeine destroys sleep quality - how to get it right and still enjoy a cuppa
- Learn the common types of food can stop you sleeping
- What we can learn from people who still live naturally
- Using activity to help you sleep
- Does a night cap really help?
- Your bed needs to be soft enough for your body. Most are too hard!
- Exactly how to set your bedroom up for the best sleep possible
- The best way to wind down before bed
- Even your morning routine influences your next sleep - how to get it right
- Quietening an overactive mind to go to sleep, and get back to sleep if you wake up
At this moment I'm still finishing the course and will be adding extra information in the bonus section which may include:
- Coping with shift work
- How to deal with insomnia
- Sleeping tablets - the worst option!
- Power naps and daytime sleeping - a good idea?
- Common medications that interfere with sleep
- Reducing toilet visits at night
- What else would you like?
Start the course before I finish this section you'll have the opportunity to put your requests in :-)
You'll also have the opportunity to ask me your questions.
I've been a medical doctor in the UK since 1998. Since feeling the aches and pains of middle-age creep up on me, and experiencing some minor health problems I really got my act together about my own health and weight.
This might sound funny coming from a doctor, but we’re not taught a great deal about health. Instead we learn about illness and disease, and what medicine to ‘fix’ it with. This is why you're likely to get offered pills when you see your doctor.
I've researched natural health extensively and have transformed my own health as a result. This has built on my background of two decades of being a family doctor. This puts me into a great position to help you improve your health naturally, while understanding fully any illness and disease you may already be suffering.
In recent times menopause has become my specialist subject!